By Mr.Sanjay Jha
If you just started learning English, you first need to know some basic rules of the language. Developing a solid foundation in English grammar will not only help you create your own sentences correctly but will also make it easier to improve your communication skills in both spoken and written English.
Study all the lessons below and incorporate your learning into your speaking and writing.
Basic English Grammar Lessons
1. Singular and Plural Nouns
2. Count Nouns vs. Non-Count Nouns
3. Possessive Nouns
5. 'Be' Verbs
6. Action Verbs
8. Comparative and Superlative Adjectives
10. Simple Tense
11. Progressive and Perfect Tense
12. Perfect Progressive Tense
13. Irregular Verbs
15. Infinitives 1
16. Infinitives 2
17. Active Voice and Passive Voice
18. Indicative, Imperative, Subjunctive Mood
19. Auxiliary Verbs - 'Be,' 'Do,' 'Have'
20. Auxiliary Verbs - 'Will/Would,' 'Shall/Should'
21. Auxiliary Verbs - 'Can/Could,' 'May/Might/Must'
22. Prepositions - 'On,' 'At,' 'In'
23. Prepositions - 'Of,' 'To,' 'For'
24. Prepositions - 'With,' 'Over,' 'By'
25. Conjunctions - Coordinating and Correlative
26. Conjunctions - Subordinating
27. Conjunctive Adverbs
28. Articles - Indefinite and Definite